EXPERIENCE: 3 years
EDUCATION: High School Graduate
CERTIFICATION: Yanmar preferred
OWN TOOLS: Yes
POSITION: Full time (year around) with benefits
- Perform installation, maintenance, repair and replacement of major brand marine diesel engine systems for powerboats and sailboats.
- Troubleshoot engine performance problems for customers, provide recommendations for problem resolution; provide estimates to customer for repair, replacement, and installation according to problem diagnosis and repair/replacement recommendation.
- Customer contact, parts order and follow-up. Communicate with manufacturer technical help.
- Perform routine and annual maintenance of customer boat engines.
- Minimal travel required to and from customer boats.
- Some heavy lifting, climbing, carrying required in performance of job.
- Strong working knowledge of major brand marine diesel engine systems; installation, maintenance, repair, replacement.
- Yanmar and other certification a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Current driver's license.